Selena Gomez donned designer dresses and reflected on her 'dark season' for a gif-filled spread shot last month by photographer Olivia Malone.

Sarah Schussheim styled the sophisticated shoot, which included ensembles from Louis Vuitton, Hellessy, and Anthony Vaccarello.
The 23-year-old pop diva sported sleek locks by Lona Vigi, invisible make-up by Jake Bailey, and nude manicure by Stephanie Stone.
Back in April, pictures of the 'Texican' ingénue wearing a Mint Swim pink bikini in Mexico were viciously picked apart by online trolls.
'It was appalling. I had never experienced that before. I was sad. I was angry. I feel all of it,' Gomez admitted to Refinery29.
Selena followed the criticism with an Instagram announcing she was happy with having 'more to love' on her 5ft5in figure. 
'I don't want to become little or hurt or a victim. I want to be strong for girls. I just want them to know that there is an option of standing up for yourself,' said the Same Old Love singer. 
Axact

Axact

Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: