They are happier than ever these days after four years of dating that has led to an engagement.
But when Taylor Kinney first kissed Lady Gaga, it didn't go over too well, he confessed to Andy Cohen during Wednesday night's episode of Watch What Happens Live.

'She slapped me!' the 34-year-old Chicago Fire star admitted.
It all happened during their first meeting on the set of her 2011 music video for You And I. 
He had never met the pop star before and decided to do something brash.
'I showed up and [producers] said, "Oh, this is the idea." And I said, "Okay, just let me do my thing,"' he said. 
'And I remember I went up, and we’re rolling, and I kissed her and she didn’t expect it. They cut, and she slapped me. And then it was just awkward.
'And the next take, I just did it again and then she didn’t slap me,' Kinney said, laughing. 'She didn’t slap me then.'
Taylor added, 'We had a good time. I think there was chemistry. It was a late shoot. We were shooting until 4 or 5 in the morning — something like that. We exchanged information. A few weeks went by and we kept in touch and then that’s that.'
Axact

Axact

Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: